Inflection IT focuses on implementing Intapp software products for out clients.
We’ve built a team of experts with a deep understanding of the broad range of Intapp products and technologies. And we’re looking to add to that team.
We are a boutique, offering tailored services and a high level of touch and interaction. But we also work at volume and scale — with 500 Intapp projects under our belt. Along the way, we’ve built our own custom software tools to speed and streamline project management, deployment, and QA/testing.
As an organization we emphasize collaboration, kindness, and client service. We’re growing and succeeding and looking for good people, ready to help.
About This Position
- Responsible for technical implementation of Intapp software products (Walls, Time, Open, Workspaces (Repstor), Integration/IIS and more)
- Work directly with clients on every step of implementation process from design to implementation, testing and deployment
- Ability to understand and translate business processes and requirements into technical configuration options
- Ability to rapidly troubleshoot technical issues
- Experience with Intapp products or legal IT a plus, but not required
- (A great fit for developers looking to move into a client-facing role and/or put software tools to use in practice)